Aeronautical Service License Procedure
The requirements provided below are mandatory and must be fulfilled prior to the issuance of an Aeronautical Service License to any radio communication equipment that is to be approved for Aircraft Radio Installation in Fiji by the Civil Aviation Authority of Fiji.
- Reception of Aeronautical Service license application which contains;
- All technical documentations of Radio Communication equipment in either soft / hard copy.
- Certificate of approval for Radio installation from Civil Aviation Authority of Fiji.
- A letter from Civil Aviation Authority of Fiji for issue of Aircraft radio station license.
- Application fee of FJ$21.80 (VIP) is paid.
- Lead time for such approval is 1 to 2 days.
- Aeronautical Service License is valid for one year only, from the date of Issue and is renewed annually upon inspection carried by CAAF.
- TAF office only provides Aeronautical Service License upon technical inspection carried by CAAF, and therefore is not held responsible for any technical rules and standards set by International Civil Aviation Organization.
- Payments can be made through all Post Fiji outlets through telegraphic money order (TMO) or paid directly to TAF office.
- Online payments are accepted.
- Aeronautical Service License can be collected from TAF office.
- Bank details for direct funds transfer to TAF are:
|Account name:||Consolidated Fund Account – TAF|
|Bank Name:||Bank South Pacific|